Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On second thought, 2010 wasn’t that bad

Since 2010 is about to end, I realize the year wasn’t that bad. Some good things happened. In fact I was surprised.

Thanks to all my cats, I have been able to handle situations I might not have earlier on. And I was actually shocked that I don’t lose my temper anymore. Little, little things used to upset me, but somehow in 2010 things did alter. I used to attach significance to very meaningless things. For a long time, I was bothered by what others were saying & those others were not even my best people. I suppose a time comes when you move ahead, & some people stay stagnant.

My kid sister said to me the other day that she has given me a ditch :P, cause now she thinks I’m totally stable & I have recovered from my illness & I don’t need her. That too has been a shock, but nevertheless this is the main reason why things are okay & why I don’t react badly. I took actually 9 years to recover & that was a hell of a long time & I never thought it was possible but it happened.

Unfortunately I’m not as crazy after mafia as I used to be. However, blogging has been fun lately. Although we started blogging in 2008 but now we are more focused.

I know what I’ve written is not that much fun. I haven’t supported a single argument with any evidence whatsoever but I think it’s good news.

This is one year I will remember for a long time.